We deliver benchmark Air Conditioning Building Maintenance, Capitol Upgrades and Engineering services to clients and facilities around Sydney. With highly trained technicians and an experienced management team, Tri-Air Projects has successfully secured and maintained significant contracts across the building services sector.
The building services we offer include:
• Programmed building maintenance
• Energy solutions
• Managing Scheduled Routine works
• Asset Management
• Essential services
• Chiller maintenance and repair
• Critical installations
• Emergency repairs
• Building control systems
• Programming and forecasting Scheduled works
• Breakdowns and ad-hoc repairs
• Recording and reporting, measuring against KPIs
• Auditing & quality assurance on maintenance items
• 24-hour response
Tri-Air Projects provides our clients with a dedicated account manager for each contract. Within 14 days of being awarded a new contract we nominate a suitable account manager and ensure the transition is streamlined and successful. Each account manager is responsible for all activities that take place within the contract specification; which enables a single point of contact and constancy of service delivery. The account manager takes a pro-active approach to each contract, ensuring planned maintenance and repairs are carried out in a timely manner. Ensuring good communication within our teams and with our clients is crucial to ensuring our clients receive quality service.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
At Tri-Air Projects we are committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all workers, contractors, subcontractors and members of the public. The Tri-Air Projects Management System is in compliance with, and meets the following standards:
• Work Health and Safety Act (NSW) 2011
• Work Health and Safety Regulation (NSW) 2011
• AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Management System
• AS/NZS ISO 3100:2009 Risk Management System
• AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
• NSW Government Occupational Health and Safety Guideline
At Tri-Air Projects we are committed to achieving excellence in every aspect of our workplace. Our Quality System ensures all aspects of our service delivery complies to both client expectation and current legislation. All staff are suitably trained and qualified in the field. Our in house and external training programs ensure all field staff members are up to date with the latest technologies.
We believe it is essential to allocate appropriate resources to achieve the highest standards. Every project is planned in advance, thus ensuring efficient and effective completion, and we monitor the quality of our maintenance work by regularly auditing individual sites.